[jboss-dev] Re: AS 5.1 Component Project Schedule

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 10:56:48 EST 2009

Manik Surtani wrote:
> Not JBC 3.1.0 with NBST?  Even though NBST is new and relatively
> unproven, it can be disabled in the default cfg.
>
> There are a number of important bug fixes in 3.1.0 that you will
> probably want.  If you really don't want 3.1.0, I could cut 3.0.3 with
> the said fixes, which are:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/brg35m

I see 4 of 47 issues resolved for 3.1.0. :)

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCACHE/fixforversion/12311895

One of the things I want to get out of AS moving to
release-early-release-often is getting out of the cycle of trying to
cram in component upgrades.

That said, I'd of course like to see non-blocking-state-transfer in AS
5.1. But I don't want to try and cram it in -- needs to be highly stable
and in a highly stable release ready well ahead of time. To me
clustering in 5.1 is about profile service and embedded console stuff.