[jboss-dev] Logging (AS 5.1 Component Project Schedule)

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 14:46:39 EST 2009

I've added a JDKLevel class to jboss-logging-log4j with mappings for JDK
levels.  This way, people can specify JDK logging levels in their log4j.xml
like this:

    <priority name="FINER" class="org.jboss.logging.log4j.JDKLevel"/>

I only put it in trunk though (new feature).  This module probably wants a
2.1 release in general though - it looks like there's a lot of fixes which
are missing from the 2.0 branch.

- DML