[jboss-dev] JBoss Tattletale 1.0.Beta1 released
jpederse at redhat.com
Sat Feb 21 08:47:00 EST 2009
JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project
you are working on or a product that you depend on.
The tool will provide you with reports that can help you
* Identify dependencies between JAR files
* Find missing classes from the classpath
* Spot if a class is located in multiple JAR files
* Spot if the same JAR file is located in multiple locations
* Identify JAR file versions
* With a list of what each JAR file requires and provides
* Verify the SerialVersionUID of a class
JBoss Tattletale will recursive scan a directory for JAR files and generate
linked and formatted HTML reports.
JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
version 2.1 or later.
We hope that JBoss Tattletale will help you in your development tasks !
More information about the jboss-development