[jboss-dev] JBoss AS branching and next releases

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 11:13:13 EST 2009

Renaming/removing the branch won't have any effect on the tags [1].  But I don't
think renaming it to _Dead is a good idea.  If it really is dead, then why not
just delete it?  You can always create a branch from one of the tags if you find
that you need the branch again.

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.branchmerge.maint.html