[jboss-dev] Branch_5_0 freeze - when?

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 10:31:14 EST 2009

Obviously, we won't be releasing AS 5.0.1 this week due to the ongoing work on VFS.
Depending on the progress with VFS we'll try to release around Feb/6th, therefore the new
freeze date is Feb/4th.

Nevertheless, please restrain yourselves from making significant changes to Branch_5_0.
Focus on bug fixes and preferably critical ones.

Thanks
/Dimitris