[jboss-dev] Include Web Beans RI in next JBoss 5 release

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Fri Jan 30 11:11:34 EST 2009

I'm now looking at adding the deployer to Branch_5_x and trunk. I need
some guidance on how to do this.

1) store the *-jboss-beans.xml in the webbeans-jbossas-int project,
assemble the deployer there, and attach to the webbeans-jbossas-
int.jar as a zip. In this case, the only modification to jbossas is to
add a dependency on this zip, and then add the unzip to the build
somewhere (where?)

2) store the *-jboss-beans.xml in the jbossas project (where?) and
assemble the deployer there

3) something else?

Thanks,

Pete