[jboss-dev] Include Web Beans RI in next JBoss 5 release

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 12:56:17 EST 2009

Pete Muir wrote:
> I'm now looking at adding the deployer to Branch_5_x and trunk. I need
> some guidance on how to do this.

> 1) store the *-jboss-beans.xml in the webbeans-jbossas-int project,
> assemble the deployer there, and attach to the
> webbeans-jbossas-int.jar as a zip. In this case, the only modification
> to jbossas is to add a dependency on this zip, and then add the unzip
> to the build somewhere (where?)
Where does webbeans-jbossas-int live now? I see a webbeans-ri-int under
svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/. It sounds like
webbeans-jbossas-int would be the place to have the deployer so its
available to other projects/assemblies. It would be unziped into the
jbossas distribution by its build assembly script
(jbossas/build/build-distr.xml currently).