[jboss-dev] [jboss-osgi-dev] RFP-123: JAAS Integration

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 13:03:03 EDT 2009

Thomas,
  the JAAS proposal looks to be in line with the general JAAS practices
in the SE and EE world.

I had some doubts about how the Class.forName loading of the LM will
work with the OSGi Classloaders in play. But that is how the JDK loads
the modules as well in the LoginContext class.  Scott, do you see any
issues here?

The proposal also takes care of installing/uninstalling JAAS
configuration at deployment level. So that takes care of our needs as well.

Regards,
Anil