[jboss-dev] JBoss Tattletale 1.0.Beta2 released

Jesper Pedersen jpederse at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 15:44:24 EST 2009

JBoss Tattletale 1.0.Beta2 was released today featuring new reports and
important bug-fixes.

JBoss Tattletale is a tool that can help you get an overview of the project
you are working on or a product that you depend on. The tool will recursive
scan a directory for JAR files and generate linked and formatted HTML
reports.

JBoss Tattletale now features the following reports to help you with the
quality of your project:

Dependencies
 * Dependants
 * Depends On
 * Transitive Dependants
 * Transitive Depends On

Reports
 * Class Location
 * Eliminate Jar files with different versions
 * Multiple Jar files
 * Multiple Locations
 * No version

Furthermore we have included an initial implementation of the
ClassLoaderStructure interface for JBoss Application Server 4.x and JBoss
Application Server 5.x which will scope the archives based on classloader
constraints.

All users should upgrade to this release.

JBoss Tattletale is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
version 2.1 or later.

We hope that JBoss Tattletale will help you in your development tasks !

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=311046&release_id=665534
JIRA:     https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/TTALE
Forum:    http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=306