[jboss-dev] On demand JCA and JTA for the web-profile

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Wed May 6 10:35:36 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 14:33 +0200, Adrian Brock wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 13:36 +0200, Ales Justin wrote:
> > > I already have a (largely untested) implementation of
> > > it on my disk along with some other bits in a new naming-mc-int
> > > subproject.
> > > It doesn't include the remoting stuff though.
> >
> > Can you push this stuff in (commit it),
> > and I'll pick it up from there.
> >
> > I'll add the remoting part or anything that we feel is missing.
> >

> Ok, I'll tidy it up this week and commit what I've got.

This has been committed.
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBNAME-32

Its in naming trunk in the new naming-mc-int subproject.

This will need some tweaking for all the other things we discussed.
The biggest one being the "remotability".

There are some basic tests of the feature, but they obviously
need more coverage.

If you use the BootstrapNamingTest in your tests, you should
automatically have the jndi server and
the relevant aspects configured - see the
shared bootstrap.xml config in the src/resources/tests

I also tidied up the maven build and updated to more recent
versions of the thirdparty jars while I was there.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock