[jboss-dev] AS Build Merge build.xml with build-dist.xml

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri May 8 15:50:58 EDT 2009

Hmm, looks like the reason for the separation is because of the use of
libraries.ent.  Since that must be generated before the build script is loaded
it has to be generated by build.xml and then imported and used by build-dist.xml.

So I'll have to wait until I remove the dependency on the thirdparty
libraries.ent from the distribution build.  Once that is done, then I can merge
the two together.