[jboss-dev] JBossMessaging examples were removed on Branch_5_x?

Tim Fox tim.fox at redhat.com
Tue May 12 04:40:35 EDT 2009

The problem is not really that the *examples* were moved, it's that the
DDL for using JBM with databases other than HSQL was removed.

This means anyone who wants to use JBM with a database other than MySQL
(which is basically any real messaging user) will have to hunt around
and get those files from JBM svn!