[jboss-dev] Fresh 1.0.0.Alpha1 - CLI for JBossAS

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:35:29 EDT 2009

> The auto discovery of executables is first of the new features we
> would like to implement and of course tools to interact with jopr.

This should be trivial to add,
if we can get off the new instance per command invocation.

MC has this cool feature: incallback --> contextual matching.
See MainDeployer and StructureDeployers.

Perhaps we could add something like this:

interface ExectableFactory
{
    Executable create();
}

And we can then keep the instance/invocation.
Plus have this EF interfaces automagically picked up by MC. ;-)