[jboss-dev] FindBugs Reports

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 07:33:28 EDT 2009

The findbugs plugin version in our maven repo seems old
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/findbugs-maven-plugin/1.1.1/
.

When I run findbugs:check it gets it from an external repository:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/findbugs-maven-plugin/2.0.1/

I'm not sure if that matters that much, but if I am to use the
@SuppressWarning annotations then we probably should at least have the
com.google.code:findbugs artifact in our maven repository?