[jboss-dev] Some duplicates in the AS dependency tree

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 16:41:19 EDT 2009

There are a few duplicates in the AS dependency tree.

- com.sun.xml.ws:jaxws-rt
- com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-xjc
- com.sun.xml.stream.buffer:streambuffer

These are duplicated by our old naming convention for sun jars witch looks like
sun-project (for example sun-jaxb).  Tomorrow I will go through the AS
dependencies (the tree generated from build/pom.xml) and remove the duplicates
and also try to switch anything using the old groupId to a dependency using the
Maven standard groupid (com.sun.project).  Please let me know if you think this
will cause problems.