[jboss-dev] VFS 3 integration branch created!

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 18:21:15 EDT 2009

I'm starting on the VFS3 integration into JBossAS (trunk), and thus
branching AS and ultimately all subprojects using VFS (presently there's 11
such projects).  This is a pretty big operation, so anyone who wants to
volunteer, feel free to pitch in!

The AS branch is: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/vfs3-integration

I'll be keeping this branch up to date with trunk as needed; new branches
will also be created in other subprojects.

Once things are stable, we'll be coordinating releases of all affected
projects at once.  It should be interesting. :-)

- DML