[jboss-dev] VFS 3 integration branch created!

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:36:06 EDT 2009

Just a note of "warning" to all VFS3 helpers/changers.

Wrt MC sub-projects + VFS3 and recent commits,
as much as I like and support this effort,
I don't expect nor "allow" any conceptual changes to previous MC code
w/o any discussion first.

I understand sometimes changes are necessary,
but mostly this should/must be impl details.

Any previous spi/api contract was/is there for a reason,
and any change to it should be discussed or at least mentioned on our
dev forum.

Failing to do so, I would be forced not to accept this MC + VFS3 effort.