[jboss-dev] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPAPP-2941

Richard Achmatowicz rachmato at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 21:05:41 EDT 2009

Is it really necessary to introduce a new notation? Under the assumption
that the address
passed in as a Context.PROVIDER_URL is well formed, its easy to separate
the host from the
(optional) port. With a few extra lines of code to do this, the original
failures no longer appear
when running the testsuite.

In fact, the whole of the EAP 4.2.GA_CP testsuite now seems to run clean
against IPv6, with the fixes
to JNDI, aside from the clustering tests where there seems to be a
problem with explicit IPv6 addresses
and the use of cookies (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPAPP-3008).