[jboss-dev] Migrating to JBoss Web 3

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:39:53 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Carlo de Wolf<cdewolf at redhat.com> wrote:
> Why not build the integration code in a standalone module? Aka Spider.
> The module would deliver a 'web' profile to the Profile Service. Once
> that's done you can remove the JBW integration code from AS.

I'm doing what was planned in the web meeting ;) You agreed to work on
the "tomcat" module refactoring actually. Although I consider the
current "tomcat"module pretty temporary code, I'm sure its code will
be useful to build the new one. Also, it should be useful to evaluate
if the JBoss Web standalone packaging is still useful.

Rémy

Note: one web smoke test is faling due to a mistake implementing a new
feature; woops; it will be fixed in the next JBW build, whenever I
integrate it