[jboss-dev] [JBoss-dev] Datasource settings help for clustered jboss with RAC Oracle Database

whitesox223 azeem.humza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:21:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

I need some help in setting-up and testing a datasource as I am pretty new
to JBoss. We have a clustered jboss environment that connects to a RAC
Oracle Database. Wanted to find out how do I configure my Datasource and
what is the best approach and where exactly do I need to make changes. Using
JBoss4.2.3

How do I make sure my datasource setting is such that anytime a cluster
server or RAC node goes done any transactions in between should go to
completion. How can I test different scenarios are there any java programs
that I can use for testing. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks