[jboss-dev] Looking for Wow factor in AS 5.x

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sat Sep 12 03:46:57 EDT 2009

And bean validation and jsf2. In and by themselves these specs are a
leap forward our current stack (and everybody else's). And for the
first time these specs (jpa 2, jsf 2, bv, cdi) have been designed to
actually work naturally as a unified whole.

The framework war is over, welcome to the application stack war.