[jboss-dev] Looking for Wow factor in AS 5.x

robb.greathouse at jboss.com robb.greathouse at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 11:33:04 EDT 2009

Hey, I like that.  Nice concept, easy to explain.  And with IOC you could plug and play life cycles, basic JSF, basic JSP, etc, etc.

Also, means that we can emphasis the "everything just works together" in the AS.  So, if you want to have Portal, work with ESB, work with Messaging, work with DNA, et.al. you just deploy it into the app server.  Sure it can't be that easy.  But boy, if it could be we would be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Robb Greathouse
JBoss
CELL   505-507-4906
OFFICE 505-255-2652