[jboss-dev] jars in sars visible from ears, my arse!

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 10:04:13 EDT 2009

Apologies for the title. A more pictorial perspective might help.

server/default/deploy
   jbossxts.sar
     META-INF/application.xml
     ws-c.jar
       . . .
     ws-c11.jar
       . . .
       com/arjuna/wsc11/ContextFactory.class
       . . .

   ws-c-tests.ear
     ws-c-tests.war
       . . .
     ws-c11-tests.war
       . . .
       WEB-INF/classes/com/arjuna/wsc/tests/TestInitialisation.class
         (imports com/arjuna/wsc11/ContextFactory.class)

Previously, TestInitialisation could see ContextFactory. Now, I get a
class not found exception (sigh).

So, what do I have to change to export the classes in ws-c11.jar etc so
they are visible from other deployments.

regards,

Andrew Dinn