[jboss-dev] OSGi removed from 'all' profile

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:23:37 EDT 2010

> I am willing to help, support, etc, but I'm going to actually do it.

I guess you forgot "not" after "I'm"? :-)

Anyway, this sounds better. ;-)

> This is really the responsibility of the project, here OSGI, to implement
> properly its functionality.

Sure, not one is saying you should do all the work.

It'll definitely require a group effort, meaning you'll still have to pitch in,
as no-one else knows the code well enough to make proper changes.
And even if it does, I'm not convinced you'll let him do/commit it. ;-)