[jboss-dev] AS jars from maven repository

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 11:11:47 EDT 2010

Ales Justin wrote:
>> <deployment
>>    <classloader>...</classloader>
>> </deployment>
>>
>> I couldn't figure out how to deal with jboss-classloading files.
>
> What was / is the issue?

I couldn't find the JAXB classes that backed up jboss-classloading.  the
jboss-classloading.xsd doesn't support <root> so I figured the
jboss-classloader.xsd was the approach to use.

As it was, I had to guess with trial and error to figure out how to hook
in the little code I did.  The code is insanely complicated for no
apparent reason.  With deployer abstraction you don't need all the
insane layers of abstraction.  Just write a classloader and classloader
configuration that solves a specific purpose.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat