[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 2 14:10:13 EDT 2010

Couple followups:

1) Why is this property required for Embedded and not AS standalone?
It's already been put in Main or run.conf?

2) At what phase of the server lifecycle does this property need to be
set?

I'm having a look, but locally on r105583 I don't see any issue w.r.t.
the JBREFLECT stuff in the Embedded suite.  This run will tell me more
when it completes:

http://jboss.hudson.alrubinger.com/job/AS_TestSuite_Trunk_Smoke_Tests/132/

Overall, I don't want to introduce a hack sysprop setting into Embedded,
release it, remove the hack, then release it again.  It'd make for an
improper release of EMB, not to mention a waste of time.

Everyone must run the AS build in -Pembedded as well as smoke-tests
before committing. :)  Else the breakages become eligible for rollback.

S,
ALR