[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Wed Jun 2 13:12:10 EDT 2010

I was referrring to the boot time of real AS :-) Unless that is configured to use Introspection in run.sh

JAVA_OPTS="${JAVA_OPTS:+$JAVA_OPTS -Dorg.jboss.reflect.spi.TypeInfoFactory=org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory}"

Locally, I get a 20% slower boot time. I never meant to commit the change using Javassist as default :-(