[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:43:53 EDT 2010

>> JSF can now use new JBossAnnotationProvider -- let me know how that goes Stan
> The JBossAnnotationProvider is now integrated with JSF.  I verified that JBossAnnotationProvider is being loaded.  Unfortunately, it didn't fix the ZipException as we had hoped.

Being loaded is not an issue, that's a simple service lookup.

The question is, does the usage of AnnotationIndex kick in?
Or does it fall back to old / default JSF annotation scanner?
Which would explain the ZipException.

> If you try to deploy the WAR attached to https://jira.jboss.org/browse/RF-8598 you will see the bug.

Old bug or something new?
Can you please attach the stack trace to the forums.