[jboss-dev] AS trunk is broke

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 09:04:02 EDT 2010

Hi Stan,

Stan Silvert wrote:
> This is an AS module.  Is there some reason I need to do a release at
> this point in development?  That's rather time-consuming.  I wasn't
> planning to do a release until we get closer to code freeze.

By AS module, I meant, a module within the AS/trunk project hierarchy.
The jboss-jsf-int appears to be a separate project with its own release
cycle
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-jsf-int/trunk.
The reason, that I am aware of, for restricting (non-timestamped)
SNAPSHOT dependencies of such artifacts is because they are not
reliable. You never really know which SNAPSHOT you are testing against.
I however don't know if this policy has changed now.

regards,
-Jaikiran