[jboss-dev] Embedded Integration Suite by Default in AS Build

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 11:42:51 EDT 2010

Nice tip.

Though this is added complexity now; I don't think we need this profile
at all.  For the "embedded" module we should just configure Surefire to
execute as part of the normal build lifecycle.

This keeps things in line with Brian's "one switch to deactivate all
tests in the suite"

S,
ALR

Andrew Lee Rubinger