[jboss-dev] embedded ServerIntegrationTest hanging

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 9 17:51:09 EDT 2010

On 06/09/2010 05:29 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> embedded test is supposed to run longer than 5 minutes?  I see the
> output of test still in boot phase.

Definitely not.  On my Hudson just now:

Running org.jboss.jbossas.embedded.testsuite.ServerIntegrationTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 55.415 sec

Of course locally I can't complete a build at the moment, so something
is definitely wonky.  Currently I'm pinning the load avg at 8 and then
failing.

S,
ALR

--