[jboss-dev] Why is Apache CXF Jaxrs in JBOSS?!?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jun 10 17:06:34 EDT 2010

I'm getting this error when in my testing of Weld+Resteasy on AS6 trunk.

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.RuntimeDelegateImpl cannot be cast to
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyProviderFactory
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyProviderFactory.getInstance(ResteasyProviderFactory.java:333)
[:]
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.cdi.JaxrsInjectionTarget.getPropertyInjector(JaxrsInjectionTarget.java:85)
[:]
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.cdi.JaxrsInjectionTarget.inject(JaxrsInjectionTarget.java:42)
[:]
	at
org.jboss.weld.integration.ejb.SessionBeanInterceptor.postConstruct(SessionBeanInterceptor.java:97)
[:6.0.0.Beta11]

We really need to stop doing stupid shit like this guys.  From OSGI team
bringing in a full instance of Jetty to Webservices guys bringing in
JAX-RS, its gotta stop...

Bill

--
Bill Burke