[jboss-dev] How to bind object to JNDI from jmx-jboss-beans.xml

Ron Sigal ron.sigal at jboss.com
Thu Mar 25 14:12:24 EDT 2010

jboss-as-testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/naming/restart/ObjectBinder.java
binds a particular kind of object into jndi.  See
jboss-as-testsuite/src/resources/naming/restart/naming-restart-jboss-beans.xml:

   <bean name="RestartObjectBinder"
class="org.jboss.test.naming.restart.ObjectBinder">
      <property name="namingService"><inject
bean="RestartNamingService"/></property>
   </bean>

It could be generalized.

-Ron