[jboss-dev] hudson failures due to revision 104583 (JBAS-7563 Remove JRMPInvoker and JRMPInvokerHA)

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon May 10 09:50:22 EDT 2010

Scott Marlow wrote:
> Alessio,
>
> Its possible that I deleted too much, but I am investigating that.  In
> the below failure, it looks like a reference to jmx-adaptor-plugin.jar
> which I don't believe is needed by jbossws.

Neither I. The path to dependency says:
 1) org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-as-depchain:pom:6.0.0-SNAPSHOT
 2) org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-as-server:jar:jmx-adaptor-plugin:6.0.0-SNAPSHOT

The hudson job there in any case just build the AS, nothing ws specific
there.

> I'll circle back to this.

Thanks
Alessio

> Scott
>
> On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 11:42 +0200, Alessio Soldano wrote:
>
>> Hi Scott,
>> after cleaning up the local maven repo on our jbws hudson machine, I'm
>> seeing failures
>> http://jbossws.jboss.org:8180/hudson/job/AS-6.0.1/159/console
>> Can you check this?
>> Thanks
>> Alessio
>>
>> Scott Marlow wrote:
>>
>>> There are 56 more test failures on hudson, caused by my changes for
>>> JBAS-7563).  If this is causing pain to anyone, we can revert the
>>> revision.  Otherwise, I will weed out the issue and fix (it might not be
>>> until later as I will be offline for a while).
>>>
>>> Scott

Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss