[jboss-dev] Unable to resolve an AS trunk dependency

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri Oct 29 11:47:41 EDT 2010

The readme is not correct, you don't need to add the JBoss repository to
your Maven settings.  I'll update the readme in trunk.

Can you try removing org/jboss/ejb3/jboss-ejb3-metrics-deployer from
your local repo since that is what seems to be requesting the missing
dependency?  Then rebuild and make sure that the maven2-brew repository
is not in your settings.xml.

This does appear to have something to the maven2-brew repo as Carlo
mentioned.  The dependency "org.jboss.system:system-jmx" is in the brew
repo:
https://repository.jboss.org/maven2-brew/org/jboss/ejb3/jboss-ejb3-metrics-deployer/1.1.0/jboss-ejb3-metrics-deployer-1.1.0.pom

but not in the same pom in the main repo:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/jboss/ejb3/jboss-ejb3-metrics-deployer/1.1.0/jboss-ejb3-metrics-deployer-1.1.0.pom

>>> apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots, releases=false, snapshots=true),
>>> jboss-maven2-brew (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2-brew/, releases=true, snapshots=false),
>>> jboss-public-repository-group (http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/, releases=true, snapshots=true),