[jboss-dev] Reporting config in JBoss Parent POM

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 18:24:45 EDT 2011

The jboss-parent pom currently has a bunch of reporting configuration
which is used if a project generates a Maven site.  I'm wondering how
often this is actually used since our projects normally do not use the
Maven site generation tools.  So I'd like to remove the reporting
configuration from the parent pom, and then the few projects that actual
want to use the Maven site generation can just configure the reporting
in their project POMs.

Thoughts?