[jboss-rpm] JBoss AS RPM weekly news, 2nd April

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 10:03:51 EDT 2012

On 04/02/2012 02:12 PM, Carlo de Wolf wrote:

> Preferably we should be able to run the testsuite itself (for some parts).
> But I reckon we would run into https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3292.

Test suite should be an addition to the test day. Having a test day will
allow us test not only the AS7, but also the packaging, init scripts,
permissions, etc.

For a Fedora test day - we create some test cases and people wanting to
help go trough the list and fill the table with results.

This will give us some insight on the AS7 state in Fedora on different
hardware combinations, etc.

--Marek