[jboss-rpm] List of modules loaded whe running ovirt engine

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 05:17:16 EST 2012

Thanks Juan for the list!

The biggest tasks I see here are: Hibernate, and AS7 modules: jpa, ejb3,
weld. Probably my infinispan spec file will require some love too.

We need to start thinking about packaging Gradle as it is required to
build H4. Carlo, you have any updates from the battle field?

I'm still fighting with web, transactions and security. Now packaging
jbossjts - which seems to be a pretty "nice" task itself.

--Marek