[jboss-rpm] JBoss AS 7.1.0.Final rebase

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 17:50:37 EST 2012

Hiya all,

I've done today a rebase against Final release. This *affects* the
current development, s please read it closely.

There is now a new branch called "fedora17-7.1.0.Final". From now this
is the *default* branch which should be used to code against. It
includes all patches send to fedora17 (old default branch) + additional
ones from Carlo and me. Take a look:

https://github.com/fedora-jboss-as/jboss-as/commits/fedora17-7.1.0.Final

I updated also the jboss-as-rpm repository where I switched to AS
7.1.0.Final including all patches (current count: 15).

https://github.com/fedora-jboss-as/jboss-as-rpm/commits/master

The good thing is that Final builds fine. There were two additional deps
required - I packaged them and submitted for review in Fedora. Temporary
builds are available in my repo:

	http://goldmann.fedorapeople.org/jboss_as/repo/

I updated also the mock configuration by adding a fedora-17 target.

Enjoy! And let me know if something doesn't work as expected.

Good night!

--Marek