[jboss-rpm] JBoss AS RPM weekly news, 4th March

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Sun Mar 4 04:36:56 EST 2012

Hi all,

This week was pretty silent, as I was on PTO, but still I have some good
news about upcoming changes!

1. Current status: 69/50/18/1

69 packages in total
50 packages in Rawhide / F17
18 packages in progress
1 packages having issues (jboss-logging-spi package submitted by mistake)

Not much progress here.

2. AS7 web module is coming

Over the week I was working on enabling AS7 web module and I have it
ready on my local disk. It's building fine (jsf-impl is packaged!). I'm
testing it at runtime now. This will take some time as I want to push it
to repo once I can deploy a simple web app to it.

3. Legal issues

Some of our packages were blocked by legal, but now we have a resolution
for all our legal issues and I'll incorporate it in the next few days.

That's all from my side this week, I promise to have great news next week :)

Thanks!

--Marek