[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - assigning PooledActors to a SwimlaneInstance

wasperen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 11:34:00 EDT 2006

I am working on using Drools to manage authorization. I don't want to use the jBPM objects in my rules, so I created some simple wrapper objects. [just because I want to abstract from the Drools internals].

Here is what I do:

  | create a new process instance.
  | kick start the process (signal it).
  |
  | as soon as the first TaskNode is encountered (started:
  |   - assert all my relevant business objects
  |   - assert a BpmSwimlane(name,actorId) for all SwimlaneInstances that exist at that moment
  |   - assert a PooledBpmActor(swimlaneName,pooledActorId) for all the existing PooledActors from every existing SwimlaneInstance
  |   - fire the rules
  |   - retrieve all PooledBpmActors

then I iterate again through the existing SwimlaneInstances and assign it a new PooledActors set: a set of "new PooledActor(pooledActorId,swimlaneInstance,null)"

The thing is, when I then try to retrieve findPooledTaskInstances(actorId), I get an empty list.

Is there something I am missing?

Looking into the database, I find my swimlane instance and in the corresponding pooledactors table there is my actorid.

thanks,
willem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962220#3962220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962220