[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with SFSB passivation

chlabreu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 15:57:55 EDT 2006

I'm using SFSB as action listeners. If the user stops acting on the system for while, the action listener enters in passivation.  Then, when the user come back and performs an action, the call to the SFSB causes a exception, with a long stack trace. The user session is still valid, but seems like it is is shortened by the bean passivation time. Worst, from this momment on the system cannot recover from this error and the passivated action listener does not work anymore until the user closes the browser and opens it again (sure because we are using MyFaces with client state saving).

What is the currect way to handle this scennario? Is this a bug or a missusing? If it is not a bug, how should we recover without depend the user to close the browser? This same thing happens the system all around.

Thanks in advance.

Charles Abreu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962277#3962277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962277