[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: LazyInitializationException with ExtensionsFilter

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 17:44:35 EDT 2006

jbpm itself has a path in the web.xml it says /faces/*

Besides that, the jBPM context filter should also do its work. Turn on debug logging of org.jbpm and see if the context is not loaded while saving.... What I mean is that on a post from JSF the jBPMContextFilter SHOULD be triggered.

Besides that, if you realy want to change/adapt things. I recommend using the source and not use/extend the starterkit. It is great for a quick demo, but after that, using the source is better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962299#3962299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962299