[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task priority problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 18:18:19 EDT 2006

hmm..... I looked into this a little and came to the conclusion (should have seen that directly) that your hbm file is for the the task in the process definition, org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.Task. Task instances are in org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance. The accompanying hbm file contains the priority, at least it does in the 3.1.2 branche. It does not mean it is no bug, but  it could be I reopened the issus to quick.

There are some testcases for this, could you create a unit test WITH db?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962308#3962308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962308