[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Multiple Instances of the same WAR???

mct do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 1 22:30:09 EDT 2006

This question has been asked in this forum a few times and has never been answered, nor is there any obvious documentation covering it.

It's a simple question re a simple scenario: is it possible in JBoss, as it is in a native Tomcat setup, to have several instances of the same web app (war), each sitting in a different server URL context, and each having different init params that can be passed through to the app.

JBoss VirtualHosts does not address this need.

I really don't want to have to deploy a second copy of the same war if this is not necessary.

I also don't like the idea of deploying under the tomcat sar - i.e. using tomcat features to setup multiple web app instances - and I'm not sure this would work under JBoss anyway.

Looking forward to any advice...

--Milt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962338#3962338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962338