[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @WebRemote: problem with client site instantiation of ob

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 05:10:18 EDT 2006

This is what is generated:

Seam.Remoting.type.javax$faces$model$SelectItem = function() {
  | }
  |
  | Seam.Remoting.type.javax$faces$model$SelectItem.__name = "javax.faces.model.SelectItem";
  | Seam.Remoting.type.javax$faces$model$SelectItem.__metadata = [
  | ];
  |
  | Seam.Remoting.registerType(Seam.Remoting.type.javax$faces$model$SelectItem);

The field haven't been produced. As you said, that might just come from this strange naming convention they used.
I didn't think of checking the implementation of that javabean class!
I could just implement my own, but I'm not sure it is going to work properly with the selectOneMenu tag from the http://java.sun.com/jsf/html library.
Maybe we should ask the MyFaces team whether they could change this naming...
Thanks a lot for you help.

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962390#3962390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962390