[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: RMI-IIOP

One_Special_User do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 05:30:50 EDT 2006

Hm propbably I should rephrase it:

Binding the current Instance of MySession seems to bind a RMI-Stub to the JNDI: "mypackage.mysession._MySession_Stub"...
And it's basically bound to "mysessions/mysessionid_123".
If I state context.rebind( "iiop/mysessions/" + mysessionid, ms ) I cannot look it up by my Java-Client neither via JRMP nor via IIOP ( always get a javax.naming.CommunicationException) ...

How to obtain an InitialReference not for JRMP but for IIOP, but not using Properties for the constructor?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962398#3962398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962398