[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Example for transmitting a pojo

Juergen.Zimmermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 05:40:56 EDT 2006

Is there a working example on how to transmit a pojo from the server to the client? Any hint is highly appreciated!

I'm using JBoss 4.0.4-Patch1 with EJB 3.0RC8_FD, JBossWS 1.0.2 and JSR-181 EJB endpoints with BASIC authentication.

I'm struggling with the transmission of pojos. I use wstools to generate jaxrpc-mapping.xml and the wsdl file. The jaxrpc-mapping.xml file is on the CLASSPATH. However, I always get exceptions like:

Call invocation failed: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: org.jboss.ws.jaxb.UnmarshalException: Failed to parse source: Requested element {urn:mydomain}myproperty is not allowed in this position in the sequence. The next element should be myproperty; nested exception is: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: org.jboss.ws.jaxb.UnmarshalException: Failed to parse source: Requested element {urn:mydomain}myproperty is not allowed in this position in the sequence. The next element should be myproperty

BTW, I tried GLASSFISH to implement my client and had only a few problems. Is there no chance to use JBossWS for pojos? Actually I don't want to use two products...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962400#3962400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962400