[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Re: AccessControlException on generated classes due to missi

renat-zubairov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 07:12:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I found a way to fix it, however there are two problems:

1. I need to commit it somehow, but Jirra from Javassist is seems to be not mantained (vacation time?). As soon as I'll recieve a reasonable answer from someone from Javassist I'll do so.
2. The changes most problably will affect a public interfaces of the Javassist, because basically the code that is generated from Javassist should not belong to the codebase of the Javassist itself, but rather to the code base of the application that trigger the generation, therefore there is a clear need not to use no-argument classloading but pass a ProtectionDomain to it, therefore respective changes needed to be done in the Hivemind (and not sure about it may be in Tapestry, allthought I haven't seen any direct ussage of the Javassist in Tapestry yet).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962415#3962415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962415