[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Problem with deploying two EJBs which implementing the same

Anton1984 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 2 07:27:50 EDT 2006

Hi all!
I have problem with deploying two EJBs which implementing the same interface. As a whole I have two EJBs with the same interface and different JNDI names and EJB names. When I try to deploy these EJBs, JBoss creates only one proxy and as it should be I can create instance of only one EJB. Is it possible to deploy two EJBs with the same interface and different JNDI names and EJB names? I use JBoss 4.0.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962418#3962418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962418